Video 1: Nordic Pole Walking Technique
Understanding Nordic Walking Technique : Involves more muscles than running or biking
Those of you who do Nordic Walk regularly know that your instructors make sure that you are fully prepared before your session and enjoy a lovely cool down afterwards with plenty of stretches.
BEFORE THE WALK : 10-15 minutes Warming Up Exercises
Each session starts with a Warm Up designed to:
- To prepare your body for a Nordic Walking workout;
- To increase your muscle temperature;
- To decrease the risk of injuries;
- To improve the range of your joint muscle.
Video 2: Nordic Walking Total Body Warm Up (English)
Video 4 : échauffer le haut du corps/Upper body Warm-up (French /English Subtiles)
AFTER THE WALK : 15-20 minutes minutes Stretching Exercises
Whilst stretching will benefit those who do no exercise at all it becomes vital for those who are active or embarking on new exercise regimes because muscles do tend to shorten if they are worked fairly hard and not allowed to cool down properly with a nice conditioning stretch.
- Video 5: Etirer le bas du corps/ Lower body streching (French /English Subtiles)
- Video 6: :Etirer le haut du corps/Uppper body streching (French /English Subtiles)
Contact our certified instructors in Tokyo:Link in Japanese only